Sarah Fragoso – Paying it Forward
In this episode of the MDME™ Podcast, Sarah Fragoso outlines her journey back to health. Learn how Sarah created positive momentum, improving her and her family’s well being. Find out why Sarah doesn’t care how fast you can run a mile and what her measure of fitness is.
Who is Sarah?
Not only is she the creator of Everyday Paleo, Sarah is also a best selling author of 5 books. She co-owns JassaFit.com, an online gym community that promotes her philosophies. With her husband John, she owns JS Strength & Conditioning and hosts the JASSA Podcast.
Sarah’s message comes from the heart and she carries a genuine desire to help other families.
Did you know?
I used to be the lead singer in a rock band! I’ll admit, I’m no Adele, but I love to write lyrics, and my sister Laura Sullivan – who was in the band with me as our keyboard player and also sang with me – is now a Grammy winning artist, so at least something wonderful came from our time as wanna-be rock stars!
Links mentioned in this podcast
- Everyday Paleo – National Best Seller!
- Paleo Pals, Jimmy and the Carrot Rocket Ship – Children’s Book
- Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook – National Best Seller
- Everyday Paleo Around the World: Italian Cuisine
- Everyday Paleo Around the World: Thai Cuisine – JUST OUT!
- JASSA Fit
- JS Strength & Conditioning
- The JASSA Podcast on iTunes