Steps for adrenal testing 201 and 205:
Thank you for accessing adrenal testing through Eva T. S&C! Here are some guidelines to answer the common questions we get. If this guide doesn’t answer your questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will order your test as soon as your PayPal invoice is paid.
- Please read, and re-read the directions a a few days before you plan to take the test! You will have to eliminate some supplements and caffeine for a short period of time before the test day. ( I say: read the directions 3 times!).
- When filling out the paperwork, you do not need to fill out any billing information. Put a line through it and write “prepaid”.
- Take the test on a “typical” day. Between Sunday and Wednesday is optimal so that you don’t have to store the saliva…pack the test as instructed leaving out the Fed- X bag and the shipping labels and bring it to Fex – X the next day. In the morning is optimal, and early in the week so the lab can get to work on it that week.
- Depending on when your test arrives, it may be at the beginning or end of a “batch” of tests. The test can take 2 weeks to process if it is at the beginning of a “batch” it takes longer. Be patient! If it has been over 3 weeks send us an email.
- When I get your test results I will notify you by email. If you paid for the test and it included my recommendations, set up a 15 minute consult HERE. The charge is included in the test. If you have an outside test or paid for just a test the consult will cost $30.
- Just before the consult I will send you a copy of your test. Please have it available for viewing when we talk.
- I will call you at the appointed time. Please allow 10 minutes of “wiggle room” on either side of the consult. I often will go a little over and it may affect the start time of the next call. If you don’t get a call from within 15 minutes of appointed time please contact us at email@example.com immediately!
- ANY CLIENT THAT HAS NOT FILLED OUT ALL OF THE PAPERWORK ON THE EVAT S&C HQ SITE WILL BE CANCELLED UNLESS THE PAPERWORK IS COMPLETED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CONSULT. Sign in to your account- it is under “necessary paperwork” on your profile page.
- CANADIAN RESIDENTS- There will be some additional shipping charges in your case. When you are ready to send the test back take the “customs letter”, your packed bio-health box (with samples packed as instructed), and an additional box that will fit the BioHealth Box inside of it to your shipping provider. Have the shipper help you pack the box correctly with the “customs letter” fixed to the outside of the second, outside box. If you have any problems the mail provider may CALL: 800-570-2000 or 307-426-5060 for help. I recommend Fed-X, but if you have a carrier you prefer, please use it. The box should go to the BioHeath address provided. Be aware your results might take a little longer than the standard 2 weeks.
Once Again, We thank you for the opportunity to help you optimize your health!
–Eva T. and Staff